How do I change the name of my FLIR Secure camera?
The camera name is the name you gave your FLIR Secure camera during initial setup. You can modify your camera name anytime you wish using the FLIR Secure app or web portal.
- On the home screen, tap your camera to stream live video.
Tap the gear icon () to open the Settings menu.
- Tap the General tab.
Tap the Camera Name text box and enter the new camera name.
Tap Save under the Camera Password text box to save your changes.
- Ensure that your camera is online and streaming live video.
On the Live Viewing page, click the gear icon() next to your camera.
- In the camera settings menu, click Camera Details.
- Under the Camera Details tab, click the Camera Name text box and enter the new camera name.
- Click SAVE CHANGES when finished.
Last Updated: 10/17/2016
Was this article helpful?